Private Lessons & Workshops for Small Groups
[Please note – Lessons, Workshops and Skype Coaching on hold for the moment]
I love to help people to become more confident in the kitchen, especially when they’re needing some healthy inspiration, or want some help with cooking for allergies or special diets. I invite you to come cook with me in my kitchen, here on the lovely Atherton Tablelands in Far North Queensland!
– meal planning help
– ideas for saving time in the kitchen
– help with learning to substitute ingredients (for health or special diets)
– a peek into my pantry and freezer: learning what ingredients to have on hand
– tips for bulk buying and saving money
– one on one tuition in cooking easy and delicious main meals, snacks, breads (both yeast breads & grain free), basics, soups, desserts and more (tailored to each customer’s specific needs)
– either Thermomix or traditional cooking methods (or a mix of both)
– lots of fun and inspiration!
The cost is $100 per person per hour, and the recommended time is 2-3 hours. Couples (same household) are $100 per couple per hour. If you’d like to come as a small group, I recommend no more than four. Ingredients are supplied by you and you can take home all the food; or if you prefer, I can supply ingredients and you can just try everything as we make it.
For those who can’t travel to FNQ, I do also offer one-on-one Skype consultations to talk through the above and help you to get on track with healthy eating, menu planning, and special diet cooking. Price is $100/hour.
Public classes and seminars
I also teach public cooking classes and demonstrations for larger groups, and speak at healthy eating/living seminars. Prices on application.
For more information, or to book a lesson, call, or class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.