1. Mill in Thermomix on speed 9 for 30 seconds, or until very fine (or use blender):
– 50 to 70 grams Rapadura (depending on how sweet you want it)
2. Add, and melt at 50 degrees, 4 mins, speed 3:
– 250 grams coconut oil (cold pressed)
– 40 grams cocoa powder (preferably a good organic one)
– 1 Tblspn vanilla extract
– pinch of fine sea salt
3. Line a large rectangular baking tray with baking paper (or greased parchment paper), and pour chocolate onto paper. The chocolate should be very thin, or else it will separate too much. Place carefully into freezer for about 20 minutes, until set. Cut into squares or bars or break into chunks, and keep it in the fridge in a ziploc sandwich bag, if you can keep your family away that long!
I think it’s best to make this when the kids are in bed, or you won’t have much chocolate left to put in the fridge… although mine heard my loud ‘rejoicing’ that the chocolate had worked, and jumped out of bed to try it – so rejoice quietly!
Variations: Add some orange peel to the Rapadura before milling it, for orange chocolate; or some peppermint essence; or maybe some coffee beans… let me know what variations you come up with!