Nut Butter Chocolate Swirl BrowniesSeptember 7, 2010
Nut ButterSeptember 27, 2010
My ‘baby’ just had her seventh birthday today, and she had a great time with her friends, dressing up as princesses and generally having a princessey time! This is the special party drink I came up with for her, instead of sugary softdrink – the girls loved it!
- 60g honey or pure maple syrup, or to taste
- 180g frozen raspberries
- a couple of handfuls of ice cubes
- a pinch of green stevia powder (optional)
- 2 lemons (scrub the skins, cut off thick ends & discard, and quarter - no need to peel!)
- 500g water
- 1.25 litres soda water
- Place honey or syrup, raspberries and ice into bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 9, or so until you get a bright red paste, using the spatula to push the ice onto the blades.
- Add lemons and water, lock lid, and press the Turbo button a few times to chop roughly.
- Open lid, and push the strainer basket down (carefully) into the juice. Using the spatula to hold the basket in the Thermomix bowl, tip the juice into a large jug.
- Leaving strainer basket in bowl, pour in half the soda water, swish around and strain out again into the jug, then add the rest of the soda water to the jug and stir gently.
- Serve cold, with extra ice if desired.
Quirky Cooking https://www.quirkycooking.com.au/