‘Princess Sorbet’ ~ Dragonfruit & Lime
All princesses deserve ‘fairy tale’ food ~
and what could be more ‘fairy tale-ish’ than dragonfruit?
The colour and texture of this fruit are enough to delight any princess, but with your trusty Thermomix you can magically transform it into a jewel-coloured sorbet, or a delightful, dreamy dessert! Your little princess is sure to be enraptured!
Dreamy Dragonberry Delight ~ Dragonfruit & Strawberry
What princess could resist this amazingly dreamy Dragonberry Delight?
(Actually, not even dragon-slaying boys can resist this one,
even if it IS hot pink!)
- zest of 1-2 limes (depending how 'zingy' you want it)
- 90g Rapadura
- juice of 1 lime
- 200g fresh dragonfruit
- 350g ice
- 350g ice
- 1 egg white
- Place lime zest and Rapadura into Thermomix bowl and grind on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
- Add lime juice, dragonfruit & first batch of ice and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add second batch of ice and egg white, and grind on speed 9 for about 1 minute, using spatula to push ice onto blades.
- 350g frozen dragonfruit (chopped into small pieces)
- 250g frozen strawberries
- juice of half a lemon
- 60g - 80g raw honey
- 2 egg whites
- Place frozen dragonfruit into Thermomix bowl and grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds, helping it along with spatula.
- Add strawberries and lemon juice, and grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds, until all the fruit is finely ground.
- Add honey & egg whites, insert butterfly, and whip on speed 4 for 4 minutes.