Anyone who loves chocolate and hazelnuts (or Nutella of course) will swoon at this pudding. Words cannot describe it, so I’m not even going to try. Just go make it. Seriously. You won’t regret it.
And by the way – it’s dairy free and gluten free, and has no junky white sugar or other ‘food-like’ substances, so it’s practically health food! No guilt, okay? 😀
[Not the greatest photo – sorry – couldn’t wait to post this! Guess I’ll just have to make it again tomorrow so I can take a photo by daylight! hee hee…]
- 100g hazelnuts
- 70g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300g coconut cream
- 300g rice-almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 eggs
- 50g Rapadura (or sweetener of choice)
- 20g tapioca starch (or cornflour)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a very small pinch of Himalayan salt
- First, roast your hazelnuts. Roast them for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees C, or until lightly browned. Rub the skins off with a tea towel or with your hands.
- Weigh the 100g of roasted hazelnuts into the Thermomix bowl, and grind them up on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add the chocolate and grind for another 10 seconds on speed 9.
- Add remaining ingredients and whiz it up for 20 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down bowl, and cook at 90 degrees for 7 minutes on speed 4
- Pour into little dessert dishes and enjoy either warm or cold.