Life-Changing Food: The New Cookbook from Quirky Cooking

Honey Sweetened, All Natural Marshmallows
Easy Marshmallows: Honey Sweetened & All Natural
March 20, 2017
Naturally Healthy Skin (and a Weleda Giveaway!)
May 11, 2017

It’s a little over a year from when we started, and Fouad and I are proud to say that Life-Changing Food, the new cookbook from Quirky Cooking, is finally here! During this period of time, we’ve been blown away by the support we’ve received from the Quirky Cooking community. Quirkies from all over showed up in force to support us in making our book a reality by pre-ordering their copies, so a big thank you to you all!

When we set out to write Life-Changing Food, we wanted it to be a world class cookbook that represented the bounty and abundance of whole food cooking. We wanted to share our stories and inspire readers to make a healthy change with beautiful recipes and stunning photography. Life-Changing Food does all that, and more. We couldn’t be happier with it.

Life-Changing Food is a collection of 128 whole food, gluten-free recipes, and the majority of recipes are presented with Thermomix® methods as well as conventional methods. The book is for everyone, from novices to experienced cooks. The focus is on flavour and nutrition, so the recipes are easy to follow but deliver beautiful dishes that offer nourishment and healing. If you’re just starting out with gluten-free/whole food cooking, or if you’ve been eating this way for a while, Life-Changing Food will help you progress even further on your journey to wellness.

What to Expect from Life-Changing Food

• 128 gluten-free whole food recipes (see index), with both Thermomix® and conventional methods
  • Most recipes suitable for GAPS and Paleo diets, with dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, vegan and vegetarian variations where possible
  • A focus on gut healing foods
  • The most delicious grain-free bread/pastry recipe ever! (Everyone we know thinks so too!)
  • Beautiful hard cover, stunning photography and design
  • Easy to follow recipe layout
  • Stories and tips that will inspire you and help you to make healthy changes in your diet
  • A book that you will pass down through generations
  • Recipes developed by Jo Whitton from Quirky Cooking and whole food chef Fouad Kassab
  • Available now (shipping on all new orders commences on April 17, 2017)
  • Shipping: $10 shipping Australia wide for the first copy, plus $3 per extra copy
  • International shipping available (enter country during checkout)

1. Rachael Sanderson says:

Jo, I have just received my copy of Life Changing Food in the mail….what a beautiful, gorgeous book…well done…and thank you..! I will really enjoy this…

2. Rachel Leathart says:

Oh Jo! I just received my copy of Life Changing Food… It’s amazing…. Congratulations! It really is very special . You must have poured your heart and soul into it…. My daughter has laid claim to it…!!??! I’m not really sure what she means…!!! 😂😂😂… I plan on being around for a long time – especially when eating nourishing, wholesome food like this!
    Thank you so much! I am going to love cooking these recipes 😊x

3. Jane says:

Yay, ordered my self this for Easter. I figure it’s a gift for the whole family really.

4. Louise Fressard says:

Hi Jo
    I would like to see the recipe index but there is nowhere to enter my email address on the order page.
    Could you send it to me please.
    The book looks great but I want to check if there aret many ingredients I won’t be able to get like cassava and purple sweet potato ( I can substitute kumara) as I have very limited ingredient availability in my area
    Thanks,
    Louise Fressard

5. France says:

I received mine yesterday and have carried it with me to my naturopath’s last night (so she could look at it while I was getting acupuncture, her copy hadn’t arrived) and at work today so I could look at it over lunch. I’m so excited! I loved your other book as well but this one is so perfect with the “grain free” recipes. I can’t wait to try many many recipes! Thank you to you and Fouad for putting this together.
    It’s got great recipes but it’s also Gorgeous!!! Even hubby commented on what a beautiful (and heavy) book it was (he didn’t have a chance to look at it a lot yet, I’m hogging it!!!). I’ve got broth on already tonight! Yay! Thank you!!!!!

6. Aleesa says:

I have been working my way through this recipe book, i have cooked around 30 recipes already and love them all !!

7. Jeremy says:

i just received mine in the post last friday…I can”t wait to start cooking these wonderful healing, nutritious meals for my family! Thank you

8. Julie jarvis says:

Hi, I preordered 3 copies of your book,
    As yet I have not received them, how can I track them down

9. Jacquelyn says:

Preordered my book 24/11/2016 when is delivery to W.A. Been checking post office everyday

10. Franca says:

HI there, i am eagerly awaiting to receive my book. do we have a rough turn-around time for deliveries to Melbourne? I only ordered a week ago so i’m not complaining (just impatient). In the meantime, i’ll learn some patience and be envious of everyone else’s delicious creations that i see on facebook.

11. Jackqueline Parry says:

Hi Jo and Fouad.
    Just received my copy of your beautiful book. Have already made the shortbread biscuits. Best biscuits I’ve had since going gluten free. Big hit at work including with all the gluten eaters. Can’t wait to try the breads.
    Jack

12. Margie says:

Hi Jo

I placed an order way back last year for two copies of your new book,
    Life Changing Food and have not received them yet. Is there any way I can track when they will arrive.

Many thanks
    Margie

13. Kim Nielsen says:

Hi jo, are we able to pick up the book locally? Are tgere also prices for your retreat without rooms for locals?

Kim

14. Alison Chin says:

Is thew recipe book only available in hardcopy or is there an electronic version

• QuirkyJo says:

Hi Alison,

Thanks for your question. At the moment there is only the printed version of the book available, and at this stage we aren’t planning to release it in electronic format. We appreciate your support!!

15. Lucette Burke says:

I got my book this week from Go Vita Cairns, couldn’t make it to the signing 🙁

What a beautiful book – Butter Chicken amazing and Sweet Potato Rosti so good the kids loved them.

I have so many pages flagged – love it.

Great work Jo and Fouad!