It’s a little over a year from when we started, and Fouad and I are proud to say that Life-Changing Food, the new cookbook from Quirky Cooking, is finally here! During this period of time, we’ve been blown away by the support we’ve received from the Quirky Cooking community. Quirkies from all over showed up in force to support us in making our book a reality by pre-ordering their copies, so a big thank you to you all!
When we set out to write Life-Changing Food, we wanted it to be a world class cookbook that represented the bounty and abundance of whole food cooking. We wanted to share our stories and inspire readers to make a healthy change with beautiful recipes and stunning photography. Life-Changing Food does all that, and more. We couldn’t be happier with it.
Life-Changing Food is a collection of 128 whole food, gluten-free recipes, and the majority of recipes are presented with Thermomix® methods as well as conventional methods. The book is for everyone, from novices to experienced cooks. The focus is on flavour and nutrition, so the recipes are easy to follow but deliver beautiful dishes that offer nourishment and healing. If you’re just starting out with gluten-free/whole food cooking, or if you’ve been eating this way for a while, Life-Changing Food will help you progress even further on your journey to wellness.
What to Expect from Life-Changing Food
- 128 gluten-free whole food recipes (see index), with both Thermomix® and conventional methods
- Most recipes suitable for GAPS and Paleo diets, with dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, vegan and vegetarian variations where possible
- A focus on gut healing foods
- The most delicious grain-free bread/pastry recipe ever! (Everyone we know thinks so too!)
- Beautiful hard cover, stunning photography and design
- Easy to follow recipe layout
- Stories and tips that will inspire you and help you to make healthy changes in your diet
- A book that you will pass down through generations
- Recipes developed by Jo Whitton from Quirky Cooking and whole food chef Fouad Kassab
- Available now (shipping on all new orders commences on April 17, 2017)
- Shipping: $10 shipping Australia wide for the first copy, plus $3 per extra copy
- International shipping available (enter country during checkout)