1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Place butter or coconut oil into a large, rectangular baking dish (38x26cm) and place into oven to melt the butter.
3. Blend all remaining ingredients in a blender or Thermomix on high speed for 30 seconds. (30 sec/speed 9 for Thermomix.)
4. Take dish out of oven and swirl butter or oil to coat base evenly. Pour batter into the hot dish.
5. Place dish into oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the centre of the pancake comes out clean.
6. Serve with your choice of fresh or roasted fruit, berries warmed on the stovetop with a little cinnamon and coconut sugar or honey, and cream or coconut cream!