‘Low Tox Life’ by Alexx Stuart
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Afterpay
In stock (can be backordered)
A handbook for a Healthy You, and a Happy Planet!
Alexx Stuart, an educator, activist and host of the podcast ‘Low Tox Life’ is empowering and encouraging those wanting to reduce their toxic load in everyday life. Sharing the latest and greatest science and advice from experts in the field, Alexx gets real on what a low-tow-life is and how it can be easily achieved. In this book, Alexx tackles everything from endocrine-disruptors in beauty products to the challenges of going low plastic in a high-plastic world, and how to clean without a hit of harmful toxins. By making small steps in the direction of switching and ditching harmful chemicals and products you are exposed to on the daily, you can reduce your toxic-load and embrace this as a positive for both you AND the planet.
What’s inside a Low Tox Life:
- How to actually make changes successfully instead of wanting to but ‘never getting round to it’
- The most powerful things you can change in your day to day for your health and the planet’s health
- Scientific research that suggests caution around some of the chemicals used in many everyday brands today and the loopholes that allow them in there in the first place
- DIY recipes from a non DIY’er – meaning, SUPER SIMPLE STUFF!
- How to cut through the food noise and eat simply and deliciously
- Real Food Recipes divided into a couple of delicious feasts and the ultimate care package
- How to go low-plastic in a high plastic world
- How to clean without a hit of harmful toxins
- How to recognise endocrine-disruptors in beauty products and avoid them
- How to develop a deeply sustainable relationship with clothing
- How to cultivate a low tox mind – chilled, mindful, joyous, non judgemental and powerful
For a sneak peak of what’s inside check it out here
||17 x 2.5 x 23 cm