GMF FARM Balm uses a targeted blend of essential oils to serve every purpose in the great outdoors! It is for the whole family, including the furry members, and can be applied: to wounds and itchy insect bites.
Applications: (as recommended by Mary of Good Mood Food)
- For tick repellent, rub it on your pulse points before going out.
- When using as a deterrent, rub a small amount between your hands, and then apply to the skin that will be exposed.
- When using it on a wound or bite, just rub a small amount on the affected area
- I have found that rubbing the balm on my dogs foot pads, or on her belly, where there is less hair, has been effective.
- I have also applied this directly to my horses face to keep flies away, and under his belly and on the inside of his legs to deter ticks.
- When using it on a wound, just rub a small amount on the affected area.
Available in non-toxic GLASS jars:
- the handbag size 30ml (Small)
- the family size 120ml (Large)
Beeswax, Cold pressed Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Lavender, Basil, Rose Geranium. Made from natural and organic ingredients.