30cm Formed-iron skillet.
- My favourite go-to pan for family meals such as a large stirfry, sautéing chicken, or grilling several steaks at once
- The helper handle allows for easy transfer from cooktop to table
- For smaller jobs, we recommend the 26cm skillet. The two make a perfect team
- L 58cm, D 30cm, H at handle 10cm, H of bowl 5.5cm, W 2kg
Developed by food-loving mechanical engineer Mark J Henry, Australian-made
- AUS-ION™ low carbon steel pans have been internationally acclaimed by chefs and serious home cooks for their world first innovations and superior performance. AUS-ION™ is 100% made in Australia, from 100% Australian iron (low carbon steel)
- AUS-ION™ pans are similar to the best French sheet iron/steel restaurant pans only with significant improvements for greater performance.
- Seamless construction with no rivets to loosen over time. Made from one thick piece of seamless iron (low carbon mild steel: very tough). Webbed designed neck to keep handle cool. Perfect even pan heating and heat retention
Seasoning and Care Instructions:
Find out how you can use your Solidteknics Pans on your stovetop HERE. This includes induction, gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, oven and fire.
We recommend familiarising yourself with the seasoning and care instructions for your pan HERE.
Also, watch how Jo seasons her Solidteknics Pans here
Healthy and sustainable:
All-natural lightly pre-seasoned at factory for healthy low-stick that only improves with cooking. This vegetable oil-based seasoning is safe at high temperatures and forever renewable not disposable. Continue seasoning and maintaining just like any steel or iron pan. It’s easy with provided instructions.
Multi-Century Warranty: http://bit.ly/MULTI-CENTURY-WARRANTY
“We know these pans will be enjoyed for many generations to come, and each pan is stamped with the manufacturing date to reflect this heirloom quality.”