AUS-ION™ ‘Satin‘ 30cm Wok. 2.5mm thick wrought iron for even/fast heating. Formed from one tough and seamless piece Australian iron (very low carbon steel). Dual handles for easier handling. No rivets, welds, wood, coatings or plastic, for the ultimate in multi-generational durability. No loose or broken handles ever!
Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility.
L 45cm including handles, Diam 30cm, H at handle 8cm, 1.3kg. 4L capacity.
AUS-ION™ Australian-made wrought iron professional cookware is perfect for everyday oil/fat based frying, grilling, etc. AUS-ION™ cooks and seasons like all bare cast iron cookware, but is half the weight. Seasoned iron is the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable non-stick. All other non-stick cookware is made with toxic and/or disposable synthetic coatings.
Please ensure you are familiar with seasoning and care instructions here before purchase.
AUS-ION™ features and benefits at a glance:
- Ergonomic handle, venting in neck to dissipate heat and reduce heat transfer at grip for cooler handing with regular use.
- World first One-piece, rivet & weld free construction for improved hygiene & durability (patents pending) – no food trapped around rivets, no wobbly handles ever.
- Suitable for induction and any cook top/oven/flame source (except microwave)
- Build your own natural seasoning to make these pans very nonstick. Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable – just like cast iron, only ½ the weight. Watch the videos to see how easy it is here: http://www.solidteknics.com/ironcare
- Multi-century warranty (single piece construction, no coatings, thick & tough): http://www.solidteknics.com/warranty/ Not a marketing gimmick, just solid engineering.
Made in Australia from the highest quality 2.5mm thick Australian iron (very low carbon or mild steel).