- This BIG duel-handled Skillet is AUS-ION’s biggest to date, for big families, entertaining, fire/and BBQ cooking, restaurant & home kitchen use.
- The dual handles are designed slim to fit inside popular hooded BBQ’s, such as Weber Kettle grills and the large BIG Green Eggs, and of course they are perfect for any standard size oven or larger.
- It is constructed from thick 4mm wrought iron (the same thickness as the AUS-ION Crepe pan) for very even heat conduction and maximum toughness over centuries of harsh cooking environments.
- This Bigga skillet will become the lid for the upcoming (later in 2018) matching 35cm Deepa oven (Dutch/camp oven), later in 2018.
- Width 44cm, 5cm deep, Weight 3.77kg. Bigger and yet lighter than the discontinued AUSfonte cast iron BIGskillet.
Developed by food-loving mechanical engineer Mark J Henry, Australian-made
- AUS-ION™ low carbon steel pans have been internationally acclaimed by chefs and serious home cooks for their world first innovations and superior performance. AUS-ION™ is 100% made in Australia, from 100% Australian iron (low carbon steel)
- AUS-ION™ pans are similar to the best French sheet iron/steel restaurant pans only with significant improvements for greater performance.
- Seamless construction with no rivets to loosen over time. Made from one thick piece of seamless iron (low carbon mild steel: very tough). Webbed designed neck to keep handle cool. Perfect even pan heating and heat retention
Seasoning and Care Instructions:
Find out how you can use your Solidteknics Pans on your stovetop HERE. This includes induction, gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, oven and fire.
We recommend familiarising yourself with the seasoning and care instructions for your pan HERE.
Also, watch how Jo seasons her Solidteknics Pans here
Healthy and sustainable:
All-natural lightly pre-seasoned at factory for healthy low-stick that only improves with cooking. This vegetable oil-based seasoning is safe at high temperatures and forever renewable not disposable. Continue seasoning and maintaining just like any steel or iron pan. It’s easy with provided instructions.
Multi-Century Warranty: http://bit.ly/MULTI-CENTURY-WARRANTY
“We know these pans will be enjoyed for many generations to come, and each pan is stamped with the manufacturing date to reflect this heirloom quality.”