*Please note your Wonderbag will be shipped from another supplier. If you order other products from our store you will receive these separately.
Wonderbag is the award winning eco-friendly slow cooker
The Wonderbag design allows food to be slow cooked or kept warm off of a heat source. It works in four, easy steps: Boil it, bag it, stand it and share it.
To slow cook;
- Use the right size pot for the amount of food you wish to cook. Use a pot with short handles, made of copper, steel, aluminium, enamelled cast iron, cast iron and glassware pots. Do not use clay or ceramic
- Simply bring food to the boil on a stove, let simmer. (Times will vary for length of boil based on recipe, type of food and altitude.)
- Then place the boiling pot immediately from the stove into the Wonderbag with its lid, cinch tightly with the drawstring.
- Slow cook to perfection for up to 12 hours.
How is the Wonderbag different from other slow cookers?
✓ Heat-retention design allows food brought to the boil to continue cooking for up to 8 hours
✓ No electricity or gas required, making it safe to leave alone while you go about your day
✓ Easily portable and saves between 30-80% of the energy normally required for cooking
✓ Light and easily portable – Perfect for home, camping, road trips and picnics!
✓ Multi-functional – Doubles as a cooler bag to keep food and drinks chilled
✓ For every Wonderbag purchased, a donation is made to the Wonderbag Foundation in order to support Wonderfeasts and subsidize Wonderbags to communities across the world one community at a time. Learn more here
The LARGE Wonderbag can hold between a 1.5 – 10 litre pot
Manufactured using polyester on the outside & inside
Has the versatility to feed a family or a party approx 2-15 people
Dimensions: 47cm x 47cm x 22cm
Weight: 1.7kg (vacuum packed for shipping)
Cooks for 8 hours, stays hot for 12 hours
- The Wonderbag comes with a recipe booklet to provide ideas and guidance, after a few times using the Wonderbag you will get the hang of it!
- Heaps more info here