Gut Health 101 – Podcast with Elyse Comerford
Integrative Nutritionist & GAPS Practitioner
It’s been a while since I podcasted regularly, but baby I’m BACK! I needed to take a break for a few months while finishing my latest cookbook, but now the book is out and I’m ready to start again. 🙂
I feel like this is ‘take two’ for my podcast… so much has changed since I began my original podcast in 2015. It started off as A Quirky Journey with various co-hosts joining me over the years; then I changed the name to Quirky Cooking Chats and started recording video podcasts to share on YouTube with cooking and chats in my kitchen… And now here we are in 2022 and I’m continuing on with Quirky Cooking Chats, but on my own channel – so I’ve called it ‘Quirky Cooking Chats, Season 2’!
Join me as I chat with friends and guests about:
- culinary medicine and real-food nutrition
- gut health
- family food stories
- healthy homes
- regenerative farming
- healthy business practices
- reducing stress
- balancing work-family-life
- saving time and money while eating well
…and much more!
Develop a healthy mindset towards nourishing your family with real food, and be inspired to make simple changes that will maximise your health and wellbeing.
Episode 1 of Quirky Cooking Chats (Season 2)
In this episode, I chat with Elyse Comerford (Integrative Nutritionist and GAPS practitioner) about healing the gut without getting bogged down or burnt out while implementing health changes. We also discuss our 8 week gut health coaching program, “The Gut Health Formula”.
In this chat we cover many questions gut health beginners have:
- What are the symptoms of poor gut health?
- Should I get testing done to see if I have leaky gut
- What are the first steps for healing the gut?
- What impact does stress have on gut health, and how can I better respond to stress that I can’t control?
- How do I begin to change my diet without feeling overwhelmed?
- What resources can I access to help me learn more about healing naturally?
Please subscribe on YouTube and give my show a 5-star rating on your favourite podcast app!
If you have topics you’d love me to talk about on this show, feel free to contact me via the green Help button in the bottom right corner of this page.